After successfull cloning Raid 0 to disk and problem with no Window update (solved) the Recovery function is not working

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• After successfull cloning Raid 0 to disk and problem with no Window update (solved) the Recovery function is not working

Start: XPS420 with 2x 250 GB(Raid 0) at D: and C:

1x 1,5 TB at O:

Windows 7

I used Easeus free software to clone (sector by sector) MBR+D+C to O

Al done. Easeus named the clone as disk A:

After having changed the boot sequence in BIOS I disconnected the Raid 0 SATA cable (just in case) and tried to boot. Wrong.

I reconnected the RAID 0 wires but it did also not work

I had to disable the Raid 0 (deleting sequence number in the list) from the boot sequence in BIOS.

IT worked. After boot the cloned disk A: was renamed as C: (with D:)

I expanded the C: partition from the original value (the RAID 0 value) to a bigger size (possibly this was wrong...)

After checking some program I discovered that the Windows update did not work.

I tried some solution and the only which did work was to update the drive system with the Intel Rapid Storage ( running iata_enu.exe). It worked

Now I am another problem:

The recovery disk D: is not accessible. In the recovery list I see a mix of old disk (from original Raid 0) and new.

I am not able to see the recovery files (which I made without error feedback).

I get the message that I have to activate the recovery.

I tried to stopp all and then activate the real existing ones

No change.

Possibly it is a problem of the Change Journal, I find some suggestions but they did not solve it.

Drive D: seem not to contain my last recovery with correct date.

Question 1: How can I stop or reinitialize the Recovery function ?
      Question 2: How can disconnect Raid 0 disks without loosing data ?
      Question3: Whatfor is disk D ? Can I remove it ?

Any solution ?

Thanks